Welcome to my blog on Quality, elearning, OER, OEP, OEC, and user generated content (UGC)


The posts in my blog will be both in English and Swedish.
Blogposterna kommer att vara både på svenska och engelska.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Ricoeure

There was another very interesting key note speaker in the same session as  Stephens at the EDEN annual conference in Porto PT, and that was D White, who really had an interesting presentation on a more philosophic point of view. He refers to Jean Paul Gustave RicÅ“ur. White highlights that it is not a question abot the story as such m but more about te interpretations and its relations as also Ricoeur express it. This exacty what I express myself in my dissertation on Benchmarking e-learning in HE: experieces from international projects where I also refer to Ricoeur.http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Ric%C5%93ur


Jean Paul Gustave Ricœur, född 27 februari 1913

No comments:

Post a Comment