Welcome to my blog on Quality, elearning, OER, OEP, OEC, and user generated content (UGC)
The posts in my blog will be both in English and Swedish.
Blogposterna kommer att vara både på svenska och engelska.
Contact/Kontakt: email: Ebba.Ossiannilsson@gmail.com
Friday, September 8, 2017
e4qualityinnovationandlearning: Special Interest Group (SIG) on Technology Enabled...: Under EDEN Annual Conference, Jönköping 13-16 June, 2017 lanserade EDEN Special Interest Group (SIG) on Technology Enabled Learning (TEL...
Under EDEN Annual Conference, Jönköping 13-16 June, 2017 lanserade EDEN
Special Interest Group (SIG) on Technology Enabled Learning (TEL) and Quality Enhancement (QE)
Under konferensen hölls fyr aworkshops med tema
- EDEN’s rationals, and action plan on the work of launching a SIG on TEL and QE
- Renewing the quality agenda
- Quality in TEL on micro, meso, and macro level, and who the stakeholders are
- Innovation for quality leadership
EDENs President Airina Volungeviciene både inledde och avslutade konferensen med hur EDEN ska bidra till att utveckla den internationella kvalitetsagendan relaterat till TEL for quality enhancement.
"The aim is to work through EDEN NAP and to involve members as experts, but is also for everyone with an interest in QE and TEL.
The action plan for the following year will include activities as to:
- Create a space (hub) on the EDEN portal for SIG TEL QE, for resources (projects, references etc), events, experts, quality models and current news within the areas
- Include hot topics within the areas of TEL and QE in EDEN’s monthly Newsletter
- Organize EDEN NAP Tweet Chats and Webinars
- Present EDEN SIG TEL QE at EDEN’s conferences (Open Classroom, and Research Workshop)
- Integrate the topic of EDEN SIG TEL QE at the annual Open Education Week (OEW), and at the European Distance Learning Week (EDLW)"
EDEN SIG TEL QE arbetsgrupp är:
- Dr. Ebba Ossiannilsson, EDEN EC (Koordinator)
- Dr. Sandra Kucina Softic, EDEN EC, Vice President
- Dr. Mark Nichols, EDEN EC
- Dr. Airina Volungevičienė, EDEN President
- Dr. Antonella Poce EDEN NAP
- Professor Antonio Teixera, Universidade Aberta
- Professor Ulf Ehlers, Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University Karlsruhe
Läs mer här
e4qualityinnovationandlearning: International Council for Open and Distance Educat...: International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE) has launched their new blog 7 Sept 2017. Working alongside the existing I...
International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE) has launched their new blog
7 Sept 2017.
7 Sept 2017.
Working alongside the existing ICDE website and newsletter, this new blog will provide ICDE members and stakeholders with an interactive platform for news, expert-views, background and interaction where all are invited to comment on topics presented. They hope our readers and members will find the initiative useful, inspiring and to give insight as well as interactions on specific topics.
First they invite for the OER chairs, OER ambassadors, experts on Learning Analytics, Blended learning and other hot topics to share their views on the blog. Later we will invite for content to support main events, webinars and other topical activities.
I had myself the honor to write their Second Insight paper now in summer and the topic on BLENDED LEARNING. So I an invited to write a blog post to be published as above.
Read more and read the blog posts here