Under EDEN Annual Conference, Jönköping 13-16 June, 2017 lanserade EDEN
Special Interest Group (SIG) on Technology Enabled Learning (TEL) and Quality Enhancement (QE)
Under konferensen hölls fyr aworkshops med tema
- EDEN’s rationals, and action plan on the work of launching a SIG on TEL and QE
- Renewing the quality agenda
- Quality in TEL on micro, meso, and macro level, and who the stakeholders are
- Innovation for quality leadership
EDENs President Airina Volungeviciene både inledde och avslutade konferensen med hur EDEN ska bidra till att utveckla den internationella kvalitetsagendan relaterat till TEL for quality enhancement.
"The aim is to work through EDEN NAP and to involve members as experts, but is also for everyone with an interest in QE and TEL.
The action plan for the following year will include activities as to:
- Create a space (hub) on the EDEN portal for SIG TEL QE, for resources (projects, references etc), events, experts, quality models and current news within the areas
- Include hot topics within the areas of TEL and QE in EDEN’s monthly Newsletter
- Organize EDEN NAP Tweet Chats and Webinars
- Present EDEN SIG TEL QE at EDEN’s conferences (Open Classroom, and Research Workshop)
- Integrate the topic of EDEN SIG TEL QE at the annual Open Education Week (OEW), and at the European Distance Learning Week (EDLW)"
EDEN SIG TEL QE arbetsgrupp är:
- Dr. Ebba Ossiannilsson, EDEN EC (Koordinator)
- Dr. Sandra Kucina Softic, EDEN EC, Vice President
- Dr. Mark Nichols, EDEN EC
- Dr. Airina Volungevičienė, EDEN President
- Dr. Antonella Poce EDEN NAP
- Professor Antonio Teixera, Universidade Aberta
- Professor Ulf Ehlers, Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University Karlsruhe
Läs mer här